We are excited to announce that, effective January 9th, 2020, we entered into a new partnership with the Bug Out and Arrow Environmental Services family of pest control companies. Because of their combined sterling reputation for providing best-in-class service, we are highly confident that you will benefit from this partnership.
Here are some important highlights of the partnership we wanted to bring to your attention:
- Our local telephone numbers will remain the same.
- You’ll continue to receive the same, high-level of service you’ve come to expect.
- All existing contracts, pricing and warranties will be honored.
- With this new partnership, you now have access to several new services, including: The Sentricon System® with Always Active termite baiting and monitoring and pest control attic insulation.
- Soon, you will be able to see new product pricing and order new services online, schedule your complimentary Total Home Pest Evaluation’s online, and pay your bills via Arrow’s online payment portal.
“We’re thrilled to partner with the pest control professionals at Bug Out and Arrow Services,” said Billy Knight, coowner of Knight Pest Control. “Their focus is very much in line with ours and I’m confident that, in addition to continued great service, our customers will benefit from the new pest control options that these companies bring to the table,” said Randy Stout, co-owner, Knight Pest Control.
David Joles, Regional Vice President said, “We are excited about our partnership with Knight Pest Control and you have our commitment that we will continue to provide the same level of excellent service you are accustomed to receiving from Knight Pest Control.”
As a way of welcoming, we would like to give you two special gifts:
- $50 off any new annual service agreement that you currently do not have with Knight Pest Control.
- A Free 6-Point Total Home Pest Evaluation, including: Attic, Interior, Foundation/Crawlspace, Termites, Lawn and Exterior
If you have any immediate questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by calling your local branch. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to building upon the trust you have placed in Knight Pest Control over the years.